The Little Book of Rodin is a deatailed look at the life and works of this most influential sculptor.
Flammarion presents its series of informative, richly illustrated guides, covering lifestyle and cultural topics. Find out everything you want to know about your favorite subject in one handy volume.
• Unique thematic treatment with extensive use of key words and cross-referencing
• Over 70 alphabetically organized bite-sized entries in every title
• Attractive slimline format
• 100 color illustrations
• Summaries of key facts and dates in easy-reference tables
• Exclusive buyer's guide or list of useful addresses to find out more